Welcome and thank you for choosing the USAG Fort Hamilton ID card section. In our attempt to serve you as quickly as possible and eliminate long lines our hours of operations are by appointment only. For additional information customers are asked to call (718) 630-4557, or web: https://rapids-appointments.dmdc.osd.mil . Our fax number is (718) 630-4717.

Select the following link to go to the RAPIDS Site Locator to search for other areas that issue ID cards that may be closer to your location: https://www.dmdc.osd.mil/rsl .

Proper identification and documentation is required for service. Primary ID must be an unexpired, photo ID:
Examples are: Uniformed Services CAC/PIV ID card, U.S. passport or a U.S. passport card, Permanent Resident card or an Alien Registration Receipt Card (Form I-551), Foreign passport, Foreign National ID, Employment Authorization Document that contains a photograph (Form I-766), Driver's License or an ID card issued by a state or possession of the U.S. provided it contains a photograph, U.S. Military dependent's ID card, other Federal Department PIV(Personal Identity Verification) complaint ID card, DoD or Uniformed Services ID card (DD Form 2/2764/2765), Dod Civilian Retiree ID card.
*Any of the above can also be used as secondary ID as long as they are not the same type of ID*

Secondary ID (Cannot be the same type as the primary ID, for example two passports)
Examples: U.S. social security card issued by the Social Security Administration, Original or Certified copy of a birth certificate issued by a state, county, municipal authority, possession or outlying possession of the US-bearing an official seal, ID card issued by federal, sate, or local government agency or entity (provided it contains a photograph), voter's registration card, U.S. Coast Guard Merchant Mariner Card, Certificate of Citizenship (Fort N-560 or N-561), Certificate of Naturalization (Form N-550 or N-570), U.S. Citizen ID card (Form I-197), Identification card for Use of Resident Citizen in the U.S. (Form I197), Identification card for Use of Resident Citizen in the U.S. (Form I-179), Certificate of Birth Abroad of Certification of Report of Birth issued by the Department of State (Form FS-545 or Form DS-1350), Temporary Resident card (Form I-688A), Reentry Permit (Form I-327), Refugee Travel Document (Form I-571), Employment authorization document issued by Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Employment Authorization document issued by DHS with photograph (Form I-688B), Driver's license issued by a Canadian government entity and a Native American Tribal Document.

Some examples of UNACCEPTABLE forms of ID are:
Library Card, Work ID, NYPD & FDNY ID, NYC DOE ID, BJ's Costco membership cards, Insurance ID cards, car registration, car insurance, any city ID cards, work badges, government badges, school ID.
These types of identification will not be accepted.