ACS invites you into a world of education, opportunity and discovery while offering programs and services that promote self-reliance, resilience, and stability during war and peace.
View the many programs and services ACS has to offer by searching the Community Support tab.* on the Fort Hamilton MWR webpage.
- Army Family Action Plan
- Army Family Team Building
- Army Volunteer Corps
- EFMP (Exceptional Family Member Program)
- Employment Readiness
- Family Advocacy Program
- Family Enrichment Program
- Financial Readiness
- Information & Referral Program
- Mobilization, Deployment, and Support Stability Operations
- New Parent Support Program
- Relocation Readiness Program
- SHARP (Sexual Harassment, Assault Reporting & Prevention)
- Soldier and Family Assistance Center
- Survivor Outreach Services
- Victim Advocacy Program
- Warrior Family Community Partnership
* Not all programs are available at all garrisons.